The team at New Forest Clothing are here to help, we are experts in our field and are more than happy to assist you with any enquiry you may have. Please feel free to call us within office hours 9 - 5 Monday / Friday on 01725 510051 or email at email@example.com. We aim to reply to all emails within 24 hours.
The following delivery services are available in the UK.
- Royal Mail 2nd class tracked, 3-4 days.
- During peak times this make take longer.
- Royal Mail 1st class tracked
- 1-2 days Monday-Friday when ordered before 2pm
Next Day Delivery
- Royal Mail Special delivery
- Guarantees next day delivery when ordered before 2pm Monday-Friday
Please note: Special Delivery Orders placed after 3pm will not be sent until the next day. Special Delivery Orders placed on Friday Night, Saturday or Sunday will not be posted until Monday.
- Orders over £75 now qualify for free standard delivery
- If you live locally to us you can pick up your parcel and drop off any returns to our warehouse on Monday-Friday 10am-4pm
- Our address is Unit 17, Batten Road, Downton Industrial Estate, Downton, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP5 3HU
- Please call / email once you have placed your order to notify us you will be collecting your parcel. 01725 510051, firstname.lastname@example.org
At New Forest Clothing we make every effort to describe and display every product as realistically as possible. We also understand that sometimes items you receive are not quite as you expected, and therefore we are proud to offer you 28 days to change your mind on any of your purchases from this website. We process all returns the same day they arrive.
All returned items must not be worn, damaged or soiled in any way. Items should have all labels attached and be in the original packaging. We recommend using our Tracked Returns system by following the simple steps below.
In your parcel there is an invoice with a returns form on the reverse. Please fill this in and put inside your parcel with the return. In the 'Exchange for or Refund' box please state 'Refund' if a refund is required. If an exchange is required please specify the size and colour required.
Download the free returns label from the royal mail portal https://www.royalmail.com/track-my-return/create/617 Enter your details and click 'Make my Label'. Print the label. Attach the label to your parcel and take to your local post office.
If you do not wish to use our returns label you can simply complete the returns form and post it to;
New Forest Clothing Co Ltd
Unit 17, Batten Road
Downton Industrial Estate
LOOKING FOR FAQ's? CLICK HERE
STILL NEED HELP?
If you’re having problems with your order, please contact us using the details below